Tuesday, September 16, 2008

So I owe it to all those who read our blog to give you the details on our life. We are in Texas in the Dallas/ Fort Worth area. We moved here at the end of June from Mississippi. I got a job right away working at Bed, Bath and Beyond. I worked there for a month when I was offered another job that is relevant to my degree, well it is more then relevant I got the job because of my degree so that is pretty cool. It turns out a BSW is useful after all!! So that is going well. I have also started my own little business selling a product I am really falling in love with! Arbonne is the product name and it is some good stuff! Anyways Christopher was studying for the DAT very diligently and has taken the test again and improved his score, so now we wait and hope for the best!! We just moved out of Elizabeth and Jason's house and into our own apartment which is coming together nicely. We like having a our own place but we miss being so close to our family here. Even though we are only 25 min away that seems like a lot after living with them for 3 1/2 months.

While living with them we just fell in love with our nieces. They are both so sweet Little Olivia melted Christopher's heart, she really did a number on him. They are adorable and we are getting another one here in about a month. We are excited for that. Hopefully we get to do a lot of babysitting and give Elizabeth a break from the craziness she is about to have in her home. She will be great though!!

We have been adjusting to the weather it has been a scorcher this summer and it is finally cooling off a little bit. I am going to really miss the Michigan Fall but I guess I'll deal with it. I'm trying to think what else I need to update you on but nothing comes to mind . . . but it's late so I will save more for another time. Love you.

3 comments:

Zepp Family said...

DITTO! We miss having you guys in the home. The girls talk about "Whisker and Ewiza" several times a day. It's pretty sweet. It's always been very important to me for my kids to know their extended family, and so this is a a special time in our lives having you live so close. We can't thank you enough for loving them and being good examples for them.

XOXOXO,
Jason, Elizabeth, & Girls

Abby said...

Lizarde!! Yeah for the updates! Your nieces are adorable. Hopefully, your nephew will be just as cute when he is toddling around. Thanks for the pictures. You should take some of your apartment as well. I can't wait to see it.

I love you!!

Mary said...

Eliza - my sweet!!! YOu seem like you're doing well. What a treat to see you and Christopher, and a grand blessing to have a way to keep in contact with you. I miss you my friend - hope the weather in the Dallas area wasn't so bad. My old BYU roommate lives in some twon that starts withan F and I want to say it's Frisco. If you meet the Jim and Chris Seaberg family - tell them I said HI!!!!
Your Jamesville "aunt" Mary