Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Looking Forward

This weekend could not come at a better time. I am going home to Michigan and I can't wait. I am having serious withdrawals from my seesters (in-laws included of course) and Pheeelip. I am going to meet my sweet new nephew and squeeze his cheeks. I am going to soak up the fall weather. I am going to go for a run with my dad. I'm going to love on my marmie and just soak her in, I really miss her a lot, I only call her that when I miss her a lot a lot. I'm going to see my other sweet nephew that is crawling now!!! Charlotte and Jackson will also be loved on quite frequently by me! I am going to eat really good food and I am going to laugh a lot . . . .That one is just a given. I am going to walk around our back yard and soak up the fall goodness. Maybe a game of whoofle ball or two will be played. I believe a bonfire in the back with s'mores is brewing as well as a newly adopted balloon launching tradition. Only one thing will put a damper on this weekend. My sweet Chreasy will not be coming with me, I only call him that when I know I am going to miss him a lot. He is going to Iowa for an interview at University of Iowa. I know I will wish he was there, I always do when I travel alone. But he has our future to prepare for, Good luck babe, we will all miss you in MI. Anyways I need to wrap this up and look for a new camera charger so I can take pictures of my lovely weekend and come back and share them here!

love you

5 comments:

Angela Dougherty said...

AHHH!!! I can't wait to see you, I'm dying!!!! LOVE YOU!

Abby said...

Yeah!!!!!!! I suppose you want me to bring the little munchkin to the airport tomorrow night? I am so excited for all of the festivities!

Phil and roxy said...

I can't wait to see you. I have been trying to get a hold of you. It's hard. And by the way Jackson walks too.

Foulgers said...

yay, hope you had such a great time. Call me, let me know how the interview went and I updated our blog, somewhat...

TGriggs said...

Hey Eliza! I love your blog and it is fun to see what you guys have been up to. I am jealous you got to go to MI!!! I need to get your email so I can invite you to my blog. It is set to private. Anywhoo... I hope you had fun in MIchigan and tell you and your fam that I love them.