Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's official

A few things that are official:
  • #1 I am the worst blogger in the history of these past 4 months (maybe longer).
  • #2 Christopher and I no longer live in Mississippi, in fact we havn't lived there for three months. We now reside it Hot Hot Texas. Nedd I mention it is Hot here.
  • #3 I will officially be missing the birth of little Dunford Jr. starting tonight whenever she goes in to the hospital. I'm very sad about this.
  • #4 Christopher and I are going meat-less. (more on that later)
  • #5 We are getting internet tomorrow so I can officially not have an excuse not to blog more often and post pics! so that is double official.
  • #6 I am missing my beautiful nice mild michigan transition from summer to fall!!
  • #7 I have been inspired and it is already making me happier!(more on this at a later date as well)

Love ya!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Yeah!! I am so happy you are back to blogging. Shame on you. Well, we are going in! We are leaving in about 5 minutes. Love you Liza!! Pray for me!!

Emily said...

i like cheeseburgers
i had a mcdonalds double cheesebuger the other day it was really good. i ate it sparingly. mwj