Friday, June 22, 2012

Fathers Day

Fathers Day June 17, 2012
 What woud I do without this guy? He is such a good Dad to these littles. So proud of how hard he works for us so that we can have everything we need. Then after working so hard comes home and changes dirty diapers and consoles crying babies. Sometimes makes dinner even folds loads of laundry.  He'll clean a sink full of dishes and all the while he'll listen to me complain or cry or yell about whatever I need to unload that day. He is my best friend and the best Dad these kids could ever get. We are feeling pretty lucky over here.

I feel very blessed to be able to call these two men below Dad. What great examples they are to us! Not to mention the babes are crazy about them! So glad we have a day to celebrate the Dads in our life.






This picture reminds me of my Grandpa Jones. I don't know why but Henry's profile always makes me think of him. I am so proud of him. When I think of all that he does for my Grandma who is struggling with Dementia/Alzheimer's (I'm actually not sure which one) it makes me smile. I know that he loves her very much. To take on the role as caregiver after being taken care of by her all those years must be so difficult. He does it everyday. I love him very much for that. I am glad my little boy reminds me of him.

1 comment:

DOUGHERTY FAMILY said...

We marvel at the awesome Dad you are Christopher!!! Those 2 precious kids are so Blessed and so are Dad and I...Love you!!!