Wednesday, June 6, 2012

2 Months


Super Henry


2 Months 
Weight: 14.9 lbs
Height: 24.2"
Head: 16"


Henry is looking much better in the yellow department. Pretty much all signs of Jaundice are gone. He looks like a serious pig in the 2 month picture taken at the doctors office with Reese. I laugh everytime I look at it. He has been smiling and almost laughing for a few weeks now. Reese and I try so hard to get him to really laugh everyday but no luck yet. He is sleeping pretty good, not through the night yet but almost. He is still grunting like a mad man. He is a pretty nice baby. We are liking him a lot over here.

On sunday I was feeding him a bottle at church and someone came up to me and said 
"Wait, is that your baby? Your new baby?"
I said "Yes, he is 2 months old"
and she said " That is no new baby. That baby looks at least 6 months old"
It kind of made me sad. My babies get big so fast, and i do love a chunky baby, don't get me wrong. Just when they only look like a newborn for a day its kind of sad. Apparently my babies have their tiny newborn stage inside of me. Not fair!

4 comments:

Tia and Cam said...

14.9 POUNDS?! sheesh. Liam is just over 23 inches tall and 10 pounds haha.. skinny kid. He is so cute, and his yellow is looking better. It's so cute that you have christopher's superman outfit.

Emily said...

Now THAT is "chunky, chunky."

Abby said...

"when they only look like a newborn for a day its kind of sad."

I can't help but say it...At least you had it for a day! :oP

The picture of Reese in the blue dress kind of looks like Kate if you don't really look at it. That's cool.

Foulgers said...

Holy Chuncky Monkey!!!!!! That was literally aimsleys weight at 6 months!!!! I love it though. Im dying to hlod and squeeze and kiss all 14 and a half ounds of that boy!?!?! wehen?!?! Love you