Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Celebrating Mr. and Mrs. Bowen

The lovely couple
Michelle, Britt, and Tia 3 of my most favorite people ever
The happy couple stepping out for the first time as the Bowens!!!

One of my best friends got married in April in SLC and I was so happy that I could be there!! It was such a fun wedding, and it was so good to see all of my old friends from school. Unfortuantely Christopher wasn't able to come on this trip with me either but one of these days we are going to go somewhere together. Even though I missed him I had so much fun with my girlfriends!! Tia made the most beautiful bride ever and Cam (the groom) didn't look to shabby either. We all danced the night away in a huge mansion, it was a great party!!! It was a big weekend I was lucky enough to attend two weddings I went to my long time friend Miriam's wedding as well. I also got to see my family too. I loved my trip to Utah it was well needed. I miss my girls already though. Love you!

Everyone was taking pictures with their significant others and I was feeling sad because I missed Christopher so I imagined he was there and this is me hugging him . . . . I think it looks like I'm doing some weird dance but at least he knows I was thinking about him.

2 comments:

Foulgers said...

ya man, I freakin love and miss you too!

Tia and Cam said...

i think you should cut and paste creasy right in those lovin arms of yours :) you are a babe. thanks for comin.. it was the best. you are quality.