Monday, April 14, 2008

Birthdays!!!





Christopher turned 25 on March 24 and I turned 23 this weekend and we had a good time on both occasions. Dennis and Kae were here from Iowa and we were with family the whole weekend. I actually got to blow candles out twice, unfortunately I don't think either wish will come true since I failed to blow all the candles out in one breath both times. In my family April is a busy month of birthdays. Abby and my birthdays are 3 days apart well 3 years and 3 days but mine is the 12 and hers is the 15. We were talking about old memories this weekend and she remembered a pretty good story. I always use to tease her and tell her I was older because my birthday came before hers. She would always end up in tears because I would never let her tell me I was wrong. Somehow I always made Abby cry . . . . sorry I was such a mean little sister! I'm glad it was just a phase, Love you! Christopher was so sweet to me on my birthday. He took me out to dinner the night before to my favorite place (outback), and he got me something I told him I wanted just in passing days before, but he remembered, and of course wrote me a birthday poem! I love him for that! Overall it was a good weekend. We had a lot of fun with our families!

3 comments:

Foulgers said...

Lize youre such a cutie, good job on your blogging. I love your hair and your bangs look dang sexy. Can't wait to play when you come out!!! Love and miss you,
Michelle

Tay and Teigan said...

it was so good seeing you at the wedding. you look great! will you email me some of those pictures from the wedding dinner when you can? thanks man. :)

Abby said...

Cute blog Eliza. I hope you post more soon!! I love you!! I just figured out how to do the slideshow thing. You should check out my blog.