Thursday, September 27, 2012

Post Recap RECAP

 . . . . After this recap I am starting where we are in current life! 
After the week on the Lake. We went back to my parents house and spent 2 more weeks with them there.
We went "Blueblerry" picking as Reese calls them. H came too.

 Popsicles with Grandma Pam
 County fair with the cuzzies
 Loons Game with the fam. Reese learned the song "Take me out to the ball game" and my favorite line that she says is " Take me out to the ball game. Take me out to the Crap" I need to get a video of this. It's pretty funny because she has no idea what she is saying.
 Lots of movies mostly Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Reese was slightly obsessed.
 Morning snuggles with Grandma
 After 2 weeks of fun we packed our car to the max and headed to Springfield.
 I didn't take any pictures of our arrival and unpacking process but you can imagine right? Moving is the worst! So maybe I am glad I didn't document it.
This baby turned 5 months a few days after we got here. At 5 months he was almost sitting on his own. He continues to be a very happy content baby. We can't get enough of him. I wish he would slow down though. 
After we had gotten mostly settled we had our first visitors! Christopher's sister Elizabeth lives 4 hours away in Wichita. They made the drive to see us. We had a lot of fun with them ofcourse like always I never take enough pictures.
 These two boys are going to be good little buddies. 
 After they visited they took Reese back to Wichita for a few days. We went there the next weekend to pick her up. Its so nice to be close to these guys again!
 

1 comment:

ade said...

Thanks so much for posting - helps us feel connected. Those kids couldn't possibly be cuter...and you both look amazing. Enjoy your Journey in Springfield - so excited for you guys:)
Ade & all