Saturday, December 18, 2010

Family

We have been lucky this year I feel like we have seen a lot of our family. Mostly my side but we were lucky enough to spend the weekend with two of Christopher's brothers. Ben and Ursula came up from Tallahassee, Fl with their two babes and Travis and Ade came for a  company Christmas party so they left their four boys in Utah for the weekend. We had a lot of fun just hanging out. Reese was pretty happy about having some other people in the house to follow around besides Christopher and I. She has the best Aunts, Uncles and cousins. It didn't hurt that two were her size. It was fun watching her try to keep up with Bella(4) and Landon(2). It was a great weekend. We captured a few moments through pictures so here they are . . . 

 (Reese loves her Auntie Ade, seriously she wanted Ade to hold her all the time.)
 (the boys went golfing)
 (so sweet)



 ( The Dougherty Boys married well. I love the sisters I got when I married Christopher)

(These three were too cute!)

 I miss you guys already. Can't wait for this summer! Love you and thanks for coming to Atlanta to see us.

6 comments:

Cade + Tosha said...

is that the outside of your cute house? I love it! It's so cute!

Jacob said...

so much fun! you look darling. what a great family. i love it!

Anne Dougherty said...

Thank you so much for posting those pics. They were so fun to see! You, Adrianne, and Ursula, look like you could be biological sisters!
We send our love!
Anne

Zepp Family said...

Ah...I heard it was a nice reunion and the pictures prove that. Glad you got to see each other.

Bugs must have been able to sense that Auntie Ade (mother of 4 boys) needed some little girl lovin' :)

Also, it is true that my brothers might be big knobs in a lot ways but they were able to marry up some quality gals that I LOVE calling my sisters!

Ben, Ursula and Isabella Dougherty said...

Nice post and pictures. I am getting there...before 2011 hopefully. The picture of the three is sooo cute. We had a great time and you are a great host, too!

ade said...

Thanks again for having all us, Eliza. You are the BEST hostess, and everything about you is darling...Reese, your hubby and your beautiful home. Trav thinks the world of you as well - love ya bunches!! Give some loves to that adorable Reese for me:)