Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Lovely Weekend

Of Course this is a week or so over due but I had lovely weekend with my family and I want to show you and of course it's always better through pictures right!?!


Abby picked me up late late Thursday night and I got to squeeze him!! This was our first meeting. (I died a little he is SOOO cute!!). After the initial meeting we drove home to Saginaw. It was a long night. . .

But Isaac and I got some good sleep and we woke up at the same time this is us stretching of course. Well I guess this is just me stretching That is actually how he prefers to sleep. Arms out and up right buddy?

JacksonThen I spent the day splitting my time with these two adorable little children because I love them so. How lucky am I?
CharlotteSee that is his favorite position! It's really funny he is only a month old and he does not like to be swaddled he will fight to get out of it until he can be in this position right here and then he will sleep.

Then these two came to see us and I was so happy to see them!!! Jake is so big and crawling. He is adorable, he NEVER stops smiling. And my sweet sister Angela I loved seeing you!!


Saturday was the early Halloween/late birthday celebration!!
First we wished birthday balloons off for Jackson and Isaac.




Then we dressed the kiddies up in their costumes . . .



Jackson and Charlotte
Can you say adorable?






Don't worry I didn't forget about little Dino (my dad's nick name for Isaac) you are going to say awwww . . . . ready.




Then we went here and everyone picked a pumpkin!

It was such a cute pumpkin patch!










after the pumpkin picking there were games played and food was eaten and then it was time to prepare for the whole reason we all got together. The Big B day.





It was a perfect day and a great end to a lovely weekend. Only one missing in the fam picture is Christopher but he had a pretty good weekend himself. His interview at Iowa went well and he feels really good about it. So now it's back to the waiting game! Abby you look amazing and so happy. What a great weekend. I'm going to leave you with this cute picture, it will make you smile and say "oh he is so cute".

He looks just like Abby it's really sweet!
Love you

9 comments:

Foulgers said...

oh, fun, fun, fun. Those kids are little cuties. Congrats to Abby, wow, I can't believe she has a baby! wow! Love ya

TGriggs said...

I love the pictures! They need to be way bigger and holy crap....Mary is a hottie! I need to call her and set her up with my little bro.

Mark and Kristi said...

I found your blog! The pictures of your nephew are so cute. Looks like you had a lot of fun on your trip home! Now we will be able to still see what is going on in eachother's lives when I move back to AZ!

Angela Dougherty said...

I miss you so much already!! Umm...is Isaac not the cutest dinosaur in the entire world? I want to die looking at him... and I love that picture of Jonathan and Jake. It's such a Jake face.

Ben, Ursula and Isabella Dougherty said...

Looks like your weekend was really fun. The nephews are adorable. I loved the pictures you posted. Love you guys!

Mary and Jake said...

Eliza! How are you beautiful girl? I hope you are doing well! I found your blog through angelas :) Let me know how you are doing! You look like you are doing well!

Tina said...

Loved all the pictures. I can't believe I was only your visiting teacher for a month and now I don't have you anymore. That totally bites. We'll have to keep in touch through the blog then. Send me your email address so I can send you one back to invite you to view my blog. tina.knudson@gmail.com
Hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving!!

Angela Dougherty said...

Would you update your blog PLEASE!?! I need more pics!!! Love you!!

annie valentine said...

You don't know me but your husband does. Had to peek in at your darling boy to see just how old he's gotten. Maybe sometime next year you'll read this comment. If you do, tell him I send greetings.