Thursday, July 19, 2012

Henry: 3 Months


 Henry is 3 months!
He didn't go to the doctor this month but his weight stats were about 17 lbs when we weighed him ourselves. We weighed him because he had been spitting up so much and I thought he was getting lighter. I was wrong he is not lighter at all he is just getting chunkier by the day. I must be getting stronger. Of course how could I not be lugging this chunk around everywhere. Henry is really coming into his little personality now. He is the sweetest little boy and he smiles all the time. He is starting to do the " I'm a cute baby that likes to smile at you then pretend I am shy and look away, then slowly look back to make sure you are still looking, give another smile and look away again thing". You know what I'm talking about? Its possibly the cutest thing that babies do! He is also a little chatter box. His favorite time to talk to us is when we are changing his diaper. He wants to sit up all of the time. If he is even slightly reclined he will try so hard to pull his body up to a straight position. It looks like he is doing crunches, its cute. We are still trying to figure out a daytime schedule he is kind of a little cat napper during the day but he sleeps like a dream through the night, so I will take that! I feel very lucky to have this little guy in my life.  
 Reese always likes to get in on the photo shoot and it can get a little crazy. She likes to add props and wants to be in every shot. We have a lot of pictures from this shoot. Note to self: Do monthly photo shoots when the bug is asleep!


Look how much he has grown!!! Don't you just want to eat those cheeks!


1 comment:

Foulgers said...

17 pounds!!!!!! that was aim's weight at 9 months. love it!!!!