Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happenings as of Late


This guy fell asleep like this pretty much every night in the month of June after studying and working all day. He was preparing for his boards and finally the day has come and gone! We are so happy to have him back! He feels pretty good about how he did and I know he did well. We won't know officially for a few more weeks though.
(gotta love the painters tape holding his glasses together)
Annabelle missed her Daddy almost as much as I did. After he took the boards we spent the day at the pool and then he took his girl to Brave, the new princess movie. She loved going to the movies but was terrified of the bears in the movie. She pretty much cried the whole time and kept telling Christopher to take her to the bathroom. Surprisingly enough though she retained a lot of the movie and we have been talking about it/ acting it out everyday since. I am Mother and Christopher is Angus her horse. She of course is Merida and Henry hasn't received a role yet. 
This is a picture of them before the movie. She loves to get dressed and do her hair. The first thing she always wants to do is show her Dad. She talks about it the whole time we are getting ready. Today I bought her a new pair of sandals and the first thing she said when she looked at them in the mirror was " I want to show daddy when he comes home from work. He is going to think they are sooo pretty". She kind of likes her Dad I think.

 I can't believe how time is just flying by. Things are going to be pretty crazy 'round these parts for the next 4 weeks. That is all that is left of our stay here in Atlanta. I am getting pretty excited but I also feel like I am just kind of starting to like it more here and now its time to go. Isn't that how it always happens? Why? Christopher and I are going next week to find a place to live in Springfield, Missouri. I can't wait to have that done so I can really get to packing. I hate packing. Lets be honest everyone hates packing. I will start packing soon! I tell myself that everyday it needs to be my reality now. I MUST pack now! Ok I have declared it on cyber space that means I have to do it. I'll let you know how that goes. Hopefully this guy helps me out a little bit by being more like the top picture and less like the bottom! 






1 comment:

Tia Bowen Films said...

Reese is quite entertaining to hear about- so fun. Beck saw Brave and was scared of the bears too.. I've not seen it but it sounds like 2 - almost 3 yrs olds alike are all on the same page. I hope Reesey likes the 4th a little more next year too- didn't she at least think the sparkler was pretty after watching it? you've got a busy time ahead woman!!