Wednesday, May 2, 2012

1 Month


This superman cape was Christopher's when he was a toddler. I love that Nana saved some really sweet things to give to us.

Henry Mark Dougherty
1 month old
Weight: 12 lbs 7 oz
Height: 22.3"
Head: 15.3"

This kid is HUGE! My doctor told me she thinks I am feeding him to much. I don't agree with her. How can you over feed your baby when you are nursing? He decides what and when he eats, right? I think he is a chunk just like his sister and I am just lucky to get the fattest little pigs for children. Nothing melts my heart more then a chunky baby, and now I have 2 of them. 


Reese loves to come with me to any doctor appointment as long as its not for her. It gets a little crazy at times waiting in small rooms with this chic, but I think it is my fault. I need to be more prepared with distractions for her. Anyway, This little boy looks like a 3 month old to me, can't believe how much he has grown. He is eating great (obviously) and sleeping, maybe a little too much. He is a sweet little guy who is big on grunting. He is still pretty yellow (jaundice) but hopefully that continues to clear up. We couldn't be happier with this little guy!

6 comments:

Zepp Family said...

Oh Henry!(that's a candy bar, right? ;)) you are a handsome fellow! How nicely you are filling out your Dad's Superman cape...and at just 1 month!!!

I am with you Eliza,he is perfect and chubby babies are so appealing. Was nice to chat with you. Thankfully, we will be seeing you soon too. xoxoxo

Zepp Family said...

P.S. Liv just said, "It's just so sad to see Buggy so grown up. I loved Buggy when she was little."


....we can't get these cousins together soon enough can we?!?

Abby said...

Super Henry!! It would take a lot of power to get him off that couch!

I love your blog. You should fix the AMPLE Ideas Blog. There is something inviting about the armchairs. I like it.

P.S. Your kids are adorable.

Foulgers said...

Ahh, I love your giant babies. Here is to hoping I get one :) He looks beautiful, just like her sister, and mama. xoxox

Ben, Ursula and Isabella Dougherty said...

Henry is definitely a super boy so the cape fits him perfectly. I love the stickers and decorations. Love the update!

ade said...

so handsome...Beautiful just like his sister - love you guys and hope all is well.

Ade