Friday, September 16, 2011

Baby Aimsley

Christopher is in Denver for the month of September and last weekend Reese and I flew out to visit him. As much as we miss him, I don't know that we would have made the trip without the extra motivation of this sweet little one.
One of my best friends, Michelle, had her first babe. Needless to say Reese was smitten by little Aimsley Mae. She is pretty darling and a very good baby! It was so great to see Michelle and Porter and watch them turn into love sick fools like we all do when a baby makes three (or four, five, six ya know whatever number you are on). 

Reese also loved their other baby, I think a little more then he loved her . . .


but seriously Indo is the best dog in the world. I don't really like dogs that much but I would take Indo home with me anyday. 

When Dad wasn't at the hospital we spent all the time we could with him.


We had a great time of course you wouln't guess we spent that much time together by my lack of picture taking but we went to the zoo, had a picnic in the park, Christopher took Reese for an afternoon while I took a much needed nap! It was nice to be with him. He loves us and we love him, its always better when we're together. 

Thanks Michelle for letting us crash your house for a few days! 


6 comments:

Foulgers said...

Awww, I love that picture of reese and aimsley...and the one of her kissing Indo :) darling. We all miss you guys over here, but it was seriously so fun that you came and I am soooo glad you did. Love ya

DaNae said...

Yay, you updated. Love the blog makeover and glad you guys have been in town for a nice long streak!

DOUGHERTY FAMILY said...

So glad you got to go to Denver...The pictures of course are wonderful...Looks as if our Reese will have no trouble at all with the new one on the way...she always has loved those babies. She is too precious... The dogs' body reminds me of Buster (not the face at all)and the fact that he let Reese mall him to death, he could have some Buster blood in him!

Tia and Cam said...

I LOVE the picture of Reese and Aimsley... gave my warm fuzzies. I'm very jealous you both got to be together. Looks like a very gret trip!

Ben, Ursula and Isabella Dougherty said...

We were expecting to see you in Tallahassee but since it was to see Christopher I guess it's allright. We hope to see you guys sometimes soon and congratulations! I don't know if you were pregnant already the last time we went to Atlanta but I told Ben (he is my witness ha ha): I think Eliza is pregnant, I had a feeling. Very happy for you :)

Jacob said...

so happy you guys got to go and be together!!! a bit jealous:) love these pics~!