Monday, November 29, 2010

Family Photos

We finally got our family pictures taken. My friend DaNae took these pictures for us. She was a little nervous about how they would turn out as she had never taken pictures for a family before but I love them and I think she is a natural with the camera. These are a few of my favs . . .  










There are so many more that I liked. I'm so grateful to have a friend in Atlanta. DaNae's husband goes to school with Christopher. They have two little kids, one is Reeses age and then they have a 4 year old Ella who Reese is in love with. Whenever they are together Reese follows her around repeating "Ella, Ella" its really sweet. I'm so glad we are here in Atlanta together going through the same thing for the next two years. Thanks DaNae!!

5 comments:

Cade + Tosha said...

so cuuuuute! ha. I seriously love all your family pics. you are growing quite the cute entourage. :)

ade said...

Beautiful pictures!! Can't wait to see you next week!!
Love ya,
Adrianne

Foulgers said...

Oh my deary! reese looks absolutely adorable in these. Your photographer did an awesome job, you look beautiful of course, but reese totally steals the show. That outfit!!! Ahhh, so cute, and her legs and shoes in the ones where you're holding her hands. Seriously too cute, I love them, this means we better be getting a christmas card this year.

Tia and Cam said...

beautiful fammmily! love the updates on your bloggy. p.s. move back to texas, now.

Jacob said...

i am in love with all of these. you guys are so hot right now.