Monday, February 22, 2010

4 Months

4 Months
2/18/2010
Weight: 15 lbs 5 oz
Height: 25 1/2 inches
She is a healthy little baby and by that I mean we have a serious chunker on our hands.

just a little something to make you smile . . . .



Oh and I almost forgot to post this but we had some great news recently. Christopher has been accepted to Emory University in Atlanta Georgia. He will be earning a Masters of Medical Science in Anesthesiology. He will be an Anesthesiologist Assistant which is the same thing as a Physicians Assistant. We couldn't be happier and I am so proud of him!! We will be moving from Texas to Georgia in July!!!

10 comments:

Abby said...

I die over her smile and squeals!! Please come home and let me squeeze her!

eliza and christopher said...

I think we are coming Abs . . . in April!!! And you get to babysit while I help mom pack up the house!!

Jacob said...

yay!!! congrats chrisssssss! soooo exciting. but that means you are even further away! but so happy for you both. and i love her. cant wait to see you two.

Tina said...

How exciting Eliza!!
Your little girl is just so precious and Cloey loved watching the videos of her and wanted to watch them over and over.
I hope everything works out for you guys. Good luck packing and moving.

Suburban Monkey said...

Congrats on Grad School to Christopher! What a cute baby you guys have! Take care mucho!

Ben Lichty

Foulgers said...

Yayyy, Congrats to you guys. If anybody deserves it it's you two!!! (three)Love ya

ade said...

what a doll. She reminds me a bunch of Christopher in some of those shots and then like you in others. Adorable!! You guys sure make for some good looking babies:) Are you heading to Utah anytime this Summer?
Miss ya,
Adrianne

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

She is so cute, I mean really!! Every week she grows a ton!! And I am SO excited for you guys to move to GA. I really hope you guys enjoy it there.

Anne Dougherty said...

She is so cute! And so fun to watch. Sophie kept thinking Christopher was Troy when I showed her the You Tube video. Micah was only 13 lbs at his 6 month check up! We gotta put some weight on him!

Cade + Tosha said...

CONGRATS! that's so awesome! Cade and I will be coming to texas in May...where in texas are you guys? Youre little girl is a serious cutie.